Sunday 22 May 2016

My Story of 36 Ghanaian Songs

MANSA is a beautiful lady. Her beauty astounds everyone including DOGO YARO especially if she's in her SKIN TIGHT. She used to be METANFO but now, my ODO for her is a CRAZY LOVE that I felt insecure when she went for the CONCERT PARTY with SEGBEFIA and had a DANCE with him......EKIKI ME! He had some tight SWAG but not for my BAAFIRA inspiration, I would have lost hope. He was not a BROTHER BROTHER but still..... YEWO KROM!
I remember when she got pregnant she had no one in THE WORLD because she was not FAITHFUL. So she had to TELEMO her burdens and PULL UP herself. So she looked up to ADONAI, the MIGHTYLELE by attending THE CRUSADE and shouting AMEN to every HALLELUJAH. It happened that she ignored THE WARNING about the use of LATEX. She said, "The SKOLOM was BOKOR BOKOR or SMALL SMALL so I least expected a pregnancy"....... AY3 LATE sister.
She has however swore to herself that, "WALAHYI I will GO HIGHER till MEWU........ It is a matter of CHOICES". This makes ANGELINA full of JEALOUSY but I remain FAITHFUL.
If NYAME DADAW permits or BUE KWAN aa, I will continue.
#OpandohIndex
ff: @Opandoh on Twitter
Opandoh Legacy on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment